Fuera de la Nada - 5 de Septiembre de 2014


Primer bloque
:
- I Saw Her Standing There - Bob Welch
- You Can't Do That - HeadCat
- Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey - The Feelies
- Es una mujer - Sandro


Segundo bloque
:

 con This Bird Has Flown: 40th Anniversary Tribute to Rubber Soul

- Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Fiery Furnaces
- Nowhere Man - Low
- Wait - Albert Hammond Jr. & Ben Kweller
- I'm Looking Through You - Tad Leo



Tercer bloque:

- She Said, She Said - The Chords
- Taxman - Black Oak Arkansas
- Revolution - Nina Simone
- Strawberry Fields Forever - Todd Rundgren
- A Day In the Life - Eric Burdon & War
- I am the Walrus - Jim Carrey & George Martin


La Orquesta Inestable de Fuera de la Nada interpretó:
- For No One
- And I Love Her
- Anna (Go With Him)
- No Reply
- Dear Prudence
- Don't Bother Me
- I Need You
- Oh, Darling
- Octopus Garden
- Two of Us


Cuarto bloque:

The Smithereens con B-sides The Beatles

- Slow Down
- Cry for a Shadow
- I'm So Happy Just to Dance with You
- I Don't Want to Spoil the Party


Quinto bloque:

- It's All Too Much - Senator ƒlux
- Eleanor Rigby - Blonde On Blonde
- Hey Bulldog - Fanny
- Please Please Me - The Flamin' Groovies



A Modo de Despedida: Baby, You're a Rich Man - The Cherry Bluestorms




No hay comentarios: