Fuera de la Nada - 21 de Noviembre de 2014


Primer bloque
(Intro / influencias clave):
- Around and Around - Chuck Berry
- She Said Yeah - Larry Williams
- Route 66 (Get Your Kicks On) - Nat King Cole
- I Just Want to Make Love to You - Muddy Waters



Segundo bloque:

 con Out of Our Heads
- The Last Time
- That's How Strong My Love Is
- The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man
- Cry to Me
Tercer bloque:
con Aftermath

- It's Not Easy
- I Am Waiting
- Think
- Flight 505




Cuarto bloque:
La Orquesta Inestable de Fuera de la Nada interpretó:
- Congratulations
- Heart of Stone
- Play with Fire
- Get Off of My Cloud
- Paint it Black
- Under My Thumb
- Out of Time
- She's a Rainbow
- Child of the Moon



Quinto bloque:
con Their Satanic Majesties Request

- Citadel
- In Another Land
- 2000 Man
- 2000 Light Years from Home

Sexto bloque:

con Let It Bleed
- Gimme Shelter
- Live With Me
- Country Honk
- You Got the Silver

Quinto bloque:
"3 Versiones 3"
con Cover You: A Tribute to the Rolling Stones

- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Otis Redding
- 19th Nervous Breakdown - Jason & the Scorchers
- No Expectations - Johnny Cash



A Modo de Despedida: I Don't Know Why



No hay comentarios: