Fuera de la Nada - 14 de Marzo de 2013

Introducción obligada:
- You're Gonna Miss Me - The 13th Floor Elevators



Primer Bloque
:


con Easter Everywhere de The 13th Floor Elevators
- I Got Levitation
- Earthquake
- Nobody to Love

Segundo bloque:
con Roky Erickson & the Aliens (o The Evil One)
- Two Headed Dog (Red Temple Prayer)
- White Faces
- Night of the Vampire
- I Think of Demons
- Stand for the Fire Demon
Tercer bloque:
"Desde el Campo"
con Los Perros de Mil Cabezas

- Clear Night for Love
- Starry Eyes
- I Walked with a Zombie

Cuarto bloque:

 con All That May Do My Rhyme
- I'm Gonna Free Her
- You Don't Love Me Yet
- We Are Never Talking

Quinto bloque:

"3 Versiones 3"

- She Lives (In a Time of Her Own) - Cynics
- I Had to Tell You - Volebeats
- Burn the Flames - Mark Lanegan
Sexto bloque:
con Don't Slander Me
- Don't Slander Me
- Nothing In Return
- You Drive Me Crazy
- Crazy Crazy Mama
Séptimo bloque:

con True Love Cast Out All Evil (con Okkervil River)
- Goodbye Sweet Dreams
- Be and Bring Me Home
- John Lawman
- Bring Back the Past


A Modo de Despedida: The Damn Thing - Roky Erickson


No hay comentarios: