Fuera de la Nada - 7 de Abril de 2017


Primer bloque:

- Mr. Tambourine Man
- Set You Free This Time
- Have You Seen Her Face
- The Girl With No Name

Segundo bloque
:

con Fifth Dimension
- Wild Mountain Thyme
- I See You
- I Come and Stand at Every Door
- Eight Miles High
- I Know My Rider
Tercer bloque:
con Preflyte

- You Showed Me
- Boston
- The Airport Song
- You Won't Have to Cry



Cuarto bloque:

con The Notorious Byrd Brothers
- Artificial Energy
- Draft Morning
- Change Is Now
- Tribal Gathering
- Triad

Quinto bloque:

La Orquesta Inestable de Fuera de la Nada interpretó
- You Ain't Going Nowhere
- It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
- Going Back

Sexto bloque:

con Sweetheart of the Rodeo
- The Christian Life
- You're Still On My Mind
- One Hundred Years from Now
- Nothing Was Delivered
- Lazy Days

Séptimo bloque:

con Time Between; A Tribute to the Byrds
- I Knew I'd Want You - Thin White Rope
- King Apathy III - The Barracudas
- I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better - Dinosaur Jr.
- Thoughts and Words - The Primevals

Octavo bloque:

con (Untitled)
- All the Things
- Take a Whiff On Me
- Willin'
- So You Want to Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star
- Nashville West
- My Back Pages




A Modo de Despedida: 
- Gunga Din



No hay comentarios: